To kick off the new year, we’d like to share with you data on our blog’s activity in 2015. Start scrolling!
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 3,900 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
There were 120 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 2 GB. That’s about 2 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was November 27th with 468 views. The most popular post that day was The Construction of Whiteness in Ypsi.
In 2015, there were 48 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 50 posts.
Attractions in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in our Site Stats.
- The Construction of Whiteness in Ypsi November 2015
- We Will Not Stop Talking About Racism December 2015
- Curriculum for White Americans to Educate Themselves on Race and Racism December 2015
- Keep Ypsi Black: Do it yourself, Ypsi December 2015
- ‘Tis the Season for White Silence November 2015
How did visitors find Keep Ypsi Black?
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
Where did visitors of Keep Ypsi Black come from?
14 countries in all! Most visitors came from the United States. Spain and Canada were not far behind.